Atlantide Lake Italy, a stunning mature, 50 year old, clear water lake, is a feature finders dream. Within these waters, long hard flat roads, massive gravel bars with mountains that rise up from the deepest parts, only stand to make your fishing experience all the more memorable.
During the summer, this lake has a healthy weed growth to give the carp some escape from the warm Italian sun. Depths range down to 22 meters deep and rise up to the shallow bays. Fish in this lake grow like no other. Carp in Atlantide Lake can grow on average at a staggering 25kgs, within 4 years, catapulting this lake with high numbers of 25 – 30kgs plus fish into one of the best in Italy. The lake record is 35.8 kgs!
We have no doubt that this lake in the very near future will hold a world record carp. It is full of natural food items such as prawns, zebra and swan mussels and crayfish. With huge swims, this lake can cater to the largest of tents or tuck yourself away under the trees and enjoy the sun on the long banks.
HOOK - RELEASE - REPEAT
Atlantide booking dates 2021
Contact us for availability
This whole lake can be taken by your group. 24 double swims for you and your friends to escape too! Choose your swim between you before you arrive or hold your own draw, one of our team will be on site to offer assistance and help put you on the fish!
Huge swims, huge fish and a lake to yourself, make your escape.
Atlantide Lake Rules
Please Note If lake owners or fishing federations change their rules CarpEscapes are not to be held liable for these changes.
- NO carp shall be harmed or damaged at this lake.
- Micro barb hooks are allowed.
- Longshank hooks NOT ALLOWED.
- Grass carp must be returned immediately.
- If you damage a fish the price is 100 euros per kgs.
- Ground-bait and corn can only be used if bought on site.
- During warm periods, the fish shall be cared for safely, photographed and slipped back within the shortest period of time. (ask for assistance).
- All swims can be reached by car.
- During warmer temperatures all photographs shall be taken in the water. Exceptions can be made only if agreed in advance with the management!
- Possibility of boat rental on reservation.
- Carp mats are provided.
- Rubbish must be divided into plastic and Aluminum, (glass) (paper) price for garbage per day is set at 2 euros per person and left tidy in bags in the swim. Removing rubbish from the swim will result in a fine!
- You cannot sack or retain fish at any time.
- All Carp over 20Kgs cannot be held with your landing net.
- NO fish can be retained over-night
- All fish must be placed on an unhooking matt at no time shall they be placed on the ground.
- A 42” inch net or larger must be used, any mouth or scale damage should be treated.
- DO NOT leave rods unattended.
- The Rangers or Carpescapes Bailiffs have the right to check the safety of your rigs and equipment.
- NO zig rigs.
- Minimum line thickness of 0.35 mm.
- NO braid is allowed on fishing rods.
- Safe Leadcore and Mono leaders are allowed.
- Please depart your swim as you found it for the new angler.
- Open fires are only allowed within the BBQ fire-pit area.
- Swimming is NOT allowed.
- DO NOT interfere with any anglers.
- DO NOT damage the surrounding trees, bushes or cut back reeds in your swim.
- Please use bin bags for rubbish and keep your swim tidy.
- Bait boats are allowed.
- Boats can be rented at 10 euros a day with motor.
- Euros a day with motor and batteries. Life jackets must be worn.
- For calls of nature please use toilets provided.
- NO drones can be used.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you departing the lake.