Big Carp Lake
The Big Carp Lake Hungary All Inclusive
Welcome to our amazing Big Fish All Inclusive Luxury Carp Lake in Hungary.
Fly into Budapest and take a short transfer of 45 mins (transfer provided) and be fishing within hours of departing your country of origin. No long drives, no traffic, just a luxury escape.
Our well-established, resort style chalets were completed in early 2019 and boasts 45m2 of space!
The Chalets Feature an open floor plan living area. Fully functioning kitchen with a 6 Person dining area. Satellite TV and climate controlled reversible aircon. Spacious bedroom with two single beds and storage areas. (Extra pull out bed in sofa) They are also equipped with a lovely full-size bathroom, shower, sink and normal toilet. Feel comfortable knowing your Chalet also has a covered porch at the front, to provide you with a bit of shade from the beaming sun.
Also included next to your large comfortable swim, is a shaded covered picnic area with a fire-pit/BBQ. Complimentary wood is provided on a daily basis for you to cook with or just have to keep warm on those colder days/nights!
Don’t feel like cooking during your stay? We have an extensive menu that even covers Vegetarian or Vegan options, as well as a menu catering to children. Just call to place your order and the warm food is delivered to your Chalet. Pay by card or Cash.
Have a big group? Take two chalets just 100m apart for a more social time, each with 1 hectare of fishing area.
This escape is tailor made to make your fishing holiday as easy as possible while you smash your new PB multiple times during your stay with us.
HOOK – RELEASE – REPEAT
Please note there is now a 2 euros bed tax per person per night which has been enforced by the government that has to be paid on site by the anglers.
Carp Escapes will be providing the following
Transfer from Budapest airport
A chalet that sleeps 4 guests
1 fishing boat
1 Mina Kota motor classic 40 lbs motor
1 Piranha Max 4 Depth Sounder
6 fishing rods (3 rod rule)
2 rod pods
2 landing nets
Fully equipped kitchen/ BBQ equipment
Marker sticks can be rented or bought
Trips to the super market for snack/supplies can also be arranged
Bait availability. Please contact us for further information.
Boilies can be purchased on site in the following sizes.
14mm, 16mm, 20mm, 24mm in 1.4 kgs. Price 15 Euros a bag.
Dead pool (Chilly, Habanero and black pepper)
George Clooney (Coffee)
Sex on the Beach
Pellets can also be purchased on site.
Maize and particles are free (order as much as you like)
Before your arrival we will organise your fishing licence for you.
Fishing license must be valid (for the year at 15 euros)
Copy of Passport needs to be sent in advance
Mother’s maiden name requested
Current address of residence
This process takes 2 days!
HOOK – RELEASE – REPEAT
Big Carp Lake Bookings 2020
ALL INCLUSIVE – With freedom to Drive and Survive (if you wish)
04 October 2020 to 11 October 2020
PRICE PER WEEK FOR 2 PEOPLE (CHALET 2)
04 October 2020 to 11 October 2020
PRICE PER WEEK FOR 2 PEOPLE (CHALET 5)
This 40sm chalet sleeps 4 people, non-anglers stay free of charge.
Configuration of sleeping arrangements are 1 bedroom with two single beds, within the main lounge area there is a nice size sofa bed.
Please note Pets are not welcome. The lake is fenced and has cameras, there are lovely safe open areas for children to play safely away from the lake while you fish.
Please contact for Drive and Escape options.
Due to the current Covid-19 crisis our 2020 dates are no longer valid but we have new dates for 2021
18 April 2021 to 25 April 2021 (CHALET 1 & 3)
02 May 2021 to 19 May 2021 (CHALET 1 & 2)
09 May 2021 to 16 May 2021 (CHALET 1 & 2)
16 May 2021 to 23 May 2021 (CHALET 1 & 2)
23 May 2021 to 30 May 2021 (CHALET 1 & 2)
03 October 2021 to 10 October 2021 (Whole Lake Pegs 1 to 10)
03 October 2021 to 10 October 2021 (CHALET 3 & 4)
10 October 2021 to 17 October 2021 (CHALET 3 & 4)
17 October 2021 to 24 October 2021 (CHALET 3 & 4)
24 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (CHALET 3 & 4)
31 October 2021 to 07 November 2021 (CHALET 3 & 4)
07 November 2021 to 14 November 2021 (CHALET 3 & 4)
14 November 2021 to 21 November 2021 (CHALET 3 & 4)
21 November 2021 to 28 November 2021 (CHALET 3 & 4)
Big Carp Lake Rules
Please Note If lake owners or fishing federations change their rules CarpEscapes are not to be held liable for these changes.
- 3 rods permitted per angler.
- A fishing license is required (We can arrange for you).
- NO carp shall be harmed or damaged at this lake.
- NO zig rigs.
- NO braid is allowed on fishing rods.
- NO longshank hooks are allowed.
- Micro barb hooks are allowed.
- Each swim boundary is marked on the opposite bank.
- Markers can be used.
- Grass carp must be returned immediately.
- All carp over 20Kgs must be checked by the bailiff with a chip scanner.
- During warm periods the fish shall be cared for safely, photographed and slipped back within the shortest period of time. (ask for assistance)
- All Carp over 20kgs cannot be held with your landing net.
- NO fish can retained overnight.
- The utmost care must be taken when handling the fish to and from the Lake.
- All fish must be placed on an unhooking matt and at
- NO time shall they be placed on the ground.
- A 42” inch net or larger must be used, any mouth or scale damage should be treated.
- DO NOT leave rods unattended.
- The rule is a line thickness of no less than 0.35mm coupled with a minimum leader diameter of 0.55mm and a length of 20 meters must be used. (Zebra mussels are abundant)
- Safe Leadcore and Mono Leaders are allowed.
- Please depart your swim as you found it for the new angler.
- DO NOT direct or point any lights across the lake.
- Open fires are only allowed with the BBQ fire-pit area.
- Swimming is NOT allowed.
- DO NOT interfere with any anglers.
- DO NOT damage the surrounding trees, bushes or cut back reeds in your swim
- Please use bin bags for rubbish and keep your swim tidy.
- Bait Boats are allowed.
- Boats are provided, life jackets must be worn.
- For calls of nature please use toilets provided.
- NO drones can be used.
- The Rangers or Carpescapes Bailiffs have the right to check the safety of your rigs and equipment.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you departing the lake.