Monster Carp Lake
CarpEscapes has been granted the best months of the year to fish this amazing lake in 2021! These months include April, May, September, October and November. The lake is extremely attractive for groups of anglers that like to fish and be sociable at the same time. All the swims are spread out on a large point covering all angles into the lake giving the lake 5 double swims.
The banks are all reed lined and will mature with time, as this is a newly stocked lake the fish have seen no pressure and are not cautious so huge catches can be expected from this young heavily stocked lake. These waters hold an incredible ten fish over 30kgs with the biggest fish weighing over 34kgs. This lake also holds big Grass Carp between 20-25kgs. You must use a minimum of 70cm of rig tubing to protect the fish.
At the centre of this point there will be a BBQ area, toilets and showers. Food can be arranged to be delivered or you can cook for your whole group together at the BBQ area. This lake offers great protection from any weather, strong winds and rain.
- Flights into airport (for you to arrange)
- Collection to and from the airport.
- 5 swims allocated between 10 anglers.
- 1 Bivvy between 2
- 1 bed chair each.
- 1 day chair each
- 3 rods per person.
- 1 rod pod per person.
- 1 boat per swim.( Please wear life jackets)
- 1 Mina Kota Motor classic 40lbs thrust
- 1 Piranha Max 4 echo sounder per boat.
- Batteries and oars will be provided
- Weigh bar and scales
- Unhooking mat
- Carry cradle
- WIFI is provided
- Runs to the supermarket can be arranged if you have flown in.
- 3 meals can be delivered per day.
The price per person for 7 days is 300 Euros
11/06/2022 to 25/06/2022
29/10/2022 to 12/11/2022
12/11/2022 to 26/11/2022
The Drive and Survive package – please contact for information